Instrumental Music Program
TeamWork continues to be committed to supporting instrumental music education in grades K through 8 having awarded grants to more than 25 participating partner schools. We have purchased more than 1,000 individual musical instruments and keyboard laboratories benefiting more than 10,000 students in Palm Beach County public schools.
In accordance with the mission and vision of TeamWork, this application for an Instrumental Music Program Grant, known as an IMP Grant, is being made available to Title I elementary schools in Palm Beach County, based on 75% or more of free or reduced meals for financially eligible students.
Annual Veteran’s Day Concert
Tradewinds Middle School Concert Band
About The Application
Grant amounts awarded will be determined on the basis of the need for instruments, materials and supplies, as well as support for existing or additional adjunct personnel required to provide an effective instrumental music education program. Schools without existing instrumental music programs or existing programs are eligible to apply.
1. Need and sustainability / Projected Three Year Budget
2. Evidence of Parent and Community Collaboration
3. How Program Success Metrics are Defined and Will be Measured
4. Project objectives related to student achievement, parent involvement
5. How the Program will be used to support implementation of the Common Core Standards
6. Timeline for project activities (completion of the chart provided in the application)
7. Deadline: February 1, 2022
Once the application has been completed submit or mail the application to Kathy Perry, Executive Director, on or before midnight February 1, 2022.
As part of the IMP Grant review process, schools applying will be subject to a site visit. Once applications have been reviewed, principals of finalist schools will be contacted to be interviewed together with any of their relevant staff members, by Teamwork Instrumental Music Program Committee Members. It is therefore important that all contact information is included.